Pies as a specialty has long been present on our tables. However, the chicken meat pie is quite new and is enjoying special characteristic of Mexican cuisine. it will give you a pleasant fulfillment characteristic to the Mexican cuisine.
Mmm… I Love This Mexican chicken pie
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 6 searvings
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Tortillas - 6 pieces
- Yogurt (3.2%) - 150 gr.
- Sour cream (18%) - 90 ml.
- Sunflower oil - 2 tbsp
- Cow cheese - 75 g.
- Red onion - 1
- Garlic - 2 cloves .
- Red pepper - 1
- Corn - 20 grams.
- Pepperoni - 1
- Canned beans - 450 gr.
- Sugar - to taste
- Tomatoes - 2
- Salt and pepper - to taste
- Coriander - To taste
- Cumin- To taste
- Chicken broth - 1.5 dl.
- Chicken white meat (without bones) - 300 gr
- To prepare the filling heat butter in a pan, add red onion and fry for ten minutes. While stirring add onions, peppers, corn and pepperoni and fry for another five minutes.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes and while stirring add the ground coriander, cumin, sugar and broth. Let the whole mixture boil for ten minutes. Add the chicken, beans and fresh coriander. Increase the fire, but not to the point of boiling.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Cover the baking ban with oil and place one tortilla at the bottom . Spread 1/5 of the filling. Cover with another tortilla and repeat the procedure.
- Mix yogurt and sour cream, 50 g. grated cheese and a little coriander. Put them on top. Bake 25 minutes and serve while still warm.
- Ready in : 55 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Lunch
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce