If you are interested what the nutritionists always have in their kitchens , you are on the right place. Surely some of the products are constantly preasent in our homes but for the rest of them take a pen and paper and immediately write them down.
1. Eggs – If you don’t have them in the fridge, now is the time to gain the habit. Protein is essential for building, maintenance and recovery of body tissues, including the skin, internal organs and the muscles. Eggs are essential for our immune system and hormones. They contain essential amino acids needed by the body.
2. Coconut Oil – Good for cooking and for your skin.
3. Fermented foods – products like yogurt and kefir, are key to maintaining a healthy digestion and just a quarter cup a day is enough, and also can have a big impact on your health.
4. Quinoa – If you want cereals, the quinoa shall always be in your kitchen. It is rich with proteins and fibers. You can use it as substitute for flour when making a muffins or as a base for no gluten pizza .
5. Wild salmon – rich with omega 3 fatty acids and proteines. Also with vitamin D and selenium.
6. Green leafy vegetables – Spinach and kale, are foods that should be in every refrigerator! Kale is full of antioxidants, vitamins A and C, fiber, calcium. Spinach is full of lutein, omega 3 acids, potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and vitamins B, C and E.
7. Lemon – Looking for something that will help in the fight against weight and water retention? Rich in vitamin C, lemon balances the sodium and the potassium.
8. Fresh cucumbers – Like lemon cucumbers are good for hydration, have ingredients that are good for your health and your skin.
9. Turkey breast – If you rush and you need a healthy meal, turkey breast are the best choice. Full of lean proteins, they are super meal before every workout.
10. Blueberries – They are the kingdom of antioxidants and an excellent source of vitamin A. Your skin will love them.