There are many ways of preparing the chimichanga, but we chose the recipe with beef as one of the most delicious. Here’s how to cook your the favorite meal of our favorite character Deadpool.
Chimichanga – Cooking Deadpool’s Favorite Meal
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- (3.5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 450g ground beef
- 6 tablespoons mashed tomatoes
- 1 clove medium-sized onion
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon оregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 Tortillas
- 1 cup melted cheese
- Place the oil on fire and heat to a temperature of 180°C. Add the beef with onion and garlic and cook until they get brown. Drain the rest of the oil.
- Add the mashed tomatoes, cumin, oregano and salt and stir. Place 1/8 of the beef mixture on each tortilla. Place the cheese on top and twist the tortillas in to burrito. With the help of toothpicks, dipped in water tighten the ends.
- Fry 3-4 minutes on each side, while the tortillas get golden yellow color.
- If you are fancy and cool like Deadpool, Serve the chimichanga on lettuce and add a spicy sauce or sour cream.
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Lunch
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce