Another great recipe with Bell Peppers, in this case stuffed with mushrooms and bacon slices. Super fast and tasty meal ideal for the whole family. Good appetite.
Bell Peppers Stuffed With Mushrooms
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 person
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 500g bell peppers
- 125g fresh mushrooms
- 50 ml cooking cream
- 50g bacon
- 3 eggs
- 2 onions
- some fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- a little salt, pepper
- 1 small green pepper (finely chopped)
- little cooking oil
- Cut bell peppers in half. Clean and wash the seeds.
- In large bowl with water and salt boil the bell peppers for several minutes. Then drain well.
- Chop the onion, bacon and mushrooms. First fry the onions until browned , then add the mushrooms and bacon. Season with pepper and salt.
- Beat the eggs and add the finely chopped parsley. Add this mixture in the onions and mushrooms.
- Preheat oven to 260°C and prepare the baking pan (coat it with baking paper.)
- Stuff the bell peppers and add the cooking cream mixed with finely chopped pepper on the top.
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for another five minutes.
- After the meal is ready, sprinkle a little parsley for decoration.
- Ready in : 40 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Lunch
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce