Bring in your everyday life a bit of the Asian cuisine with this delicious and unusual version of cooking chicken.
The Unusual Asian Cuisine – Chicken With Orange
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 4 person
- Difficulty Level Advanced
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 3 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons White wine
- 2 teaspoons Fresh ginger
- 4 pieces Chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- Sunflower oil - to taste
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 160ml Fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Orange Marmalade
- 1 tablespoon Rice vinegar
- Sesame oil - to taste
- In a large bowl, mix two tablespoons soy sauce, wine, grated ginger and crushed garlic. Add the chopped chicken into cubes and marinate at least 15 minutes. Move the chicken into a clean container. Save the rest of the marinade. Sprinkle the Chicken, with the quarter of cornstarch and stir well.
- In a pan or pot with medium size heat sunflower oil (max. 1 cm from the bottom) and roll and fry the chicken until it acquires a brownish color, usually about 4 minutes. Place on a plate covered with paper towels. Repeat the procedure with the rest of the meat.
- In smaller bowl on medium heat mix one tablespoon of soy sauce, honey, orange juice, marmalade, rice vinegar and sesame oil. Heat to boiling point.
- In a separate bowl mix spoon cornstarch with two tablespoons of water and add them to the heated mixture, spoon by spoon, stirring until the sauce thickens. Then remove from fire. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.
- Ready in : 35 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Lunch
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce