Very simple to prepare dessert and a refreshing drink. Double pleasure for all instant coffee, milk and pudding lovers … It is an ideal way to start to the day when you need a dose of sweet coffee that will wake you up.
Homemade Pudding With Nescafé
- Prep Time
- 2 cups
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee / Nescafé
- 1 teaspoon cocoa powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons starch
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ cup sweet cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In cooking pot, mix the milk with instant coffee, cocoa and starch. Add sugar, half a teaspoon of vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. Cook at middle heat constantly stirring. Once the mixture boils stir another minute and remove it from fire.
- Let the pudding cool down. Meanwhile, in mixer beat the sweet cream with 2 tablespoons sugar and half a teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Serve the cooled pudding in a cups , cover the the top with the sweet cream ,and if desired sprinkle with cinnamon or cocoa powder.
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Drink
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce