According to many people, bourbon cocktail is an autumn drink, but it can actually be consumed regardless of the season. Here’s how to combine it in winter.
Bourbon Cocktail With Brown Sugar And Cinnamon
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 450ml bourbon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar and cinnamon syrup
- honey and brown sugar - to decorate the cup
- soda water - for taste
- a few drops orange juice
- ice cubes
- For the syrup:
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 stick vanilla
- 2-4 sticks cinnamon
- For the syrup: Place the brown sugar and water in a small saucepan and stir until they are merged. While waiting mixture to boil, cut the vanilla stick in half and remove seeds. When the mixture is boiling, add the vanilla and cinnamon sticks, reduce the fire and stir until sugar crystals are melted.
- Cool the syrup before you add it to the cocktails. If you don't want to wait, you can put it in the refrigerator.
- Make honey crown on the edges of the glass and sprinkle brown sugar. Add 2 tablespoons of the syrup, bourbon and ice cubes and stir well.
- Add a few drops of orange juice and soda water to taste.
- For decoration use the cinnamon sticks and serve .
- Ready in : 15 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Drink
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce