Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 10 searvings
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 350g uncooked rotini pasta
- 10 slices bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 1/2 cup milk, or as needed
- 1 large chopped tomato
- 120g liced black olives
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Boil a large pot of a lightly salted water, then cook the rotini until tender yet firm to bite for about 8 minutes and drain them.
- Fry the beacon on medium heat until evenly brown and chop it.
- In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, ranch dressing mix, garlic powder, and garlic pepper. Stir in milk until smooth.
- Place rotini, bacon, tomato, black olives and cheese in bowl and toss to coat with dressing.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour in the refrigerator. Toss with additional milk if the salad seems a little dry.
- Ready in : 85 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Salad
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce