Decorative way of serving fresh cucumber. Good for the eye and the taste.
Don’t Tell Me that You Won’t Like These Stuffed Cucumbers !
- Prep Time
- 4 person
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 medium fresh cucumber
- 100g cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- salt, pepper, radishes
- Wash the Cucumbers and cut them into 3 pieces. Peel alternately so they have white and green part as on the picture.
- Using a tool or spoon remove the middle, but not all of it. Leave them upside down for about 5 minutes on a clean kitchen towel to dry the liquid.
- In a bowl combine the cottage cheese, sesame, salt, pepper and cream. With cooking syringe fill the cucumbers and decorate with toasted sesame seeds and radishes. .
- Ready in : 30 Minutes
- Recipe Type : Salad
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce