Vegetable Pan With Chicken Steak
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 500g chicken steak
- 500g broccoli
- 250g fresh mushrooms
- 1 leek
- 2 potatoes
- 150g yellow cheese
- 50g butter
- Chop the leek on bigger slices then fry them in a pan. After that put the slices in the baking pan.
- Chop the potatoes into cubes and fry them. After that put them in the baking pan above the slices of leek.
- In the frying pan put the butter, fry the mushrooms and put them above the potatoes, fry the broccoli put them above the mushrooms and finally fry the chopped steak and add it in to the baking pan.
- Add 100 ml water and then close the baking pan with aluminum foil. Bake it in oven for 30 min at 220 °C
- Once the mixture is baked, remove the foil and put the cheese snowflakes that you have previously made from yellow cheese then return the pan in the oven for 10 min. Serve with sour cream .
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce