Pork Ribs With Home Made Sauce
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 1kg pork ribs
- 3-4 onions
- 3 laurel leaves
- 2 tablespoons spice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon red chilli papper
- For the sauce :
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup (180ml sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon spice
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 200ml water
- The meat is cut into pieces and placed in a hot pan to fry. Pour a little oil and water (150ml) and fry the meat in the uncovered pan .
- Time to time stir until the ribs get red from all sides . Ribs have a fatty parts and if you are frying lean meat put a pieces of raw bacon.
- After the meat is fried sprinkle it with salt and black pepper and finally add the red chili pepper.
- Remove the meat form the pan and in the same oil fry the thin sliced onions wheels (which should be about 5 mm thick). Fry until the onions soften and serve them with the meat.
- In the remaining oil add 2 tablespoons flour and fry it for a 30 to 60 sec. Pour the cream and 200 ml water. Let the sauce boil about 5 minutes, put the spices and then serve it with the ribs.
Ambitious amateur cook and huge gourmandRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce