You can prepare them quite easily and quickly, and you can fill this homemade tortillas with whatever you want. My favorites combination is the beef sauce and chicken. More importantly, if you fail to eat them during the lunch (in which I doubt), you can simply freeze and use them any other time.
The Magic of Making Homemade Tortillas
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- 16 tortillas
- Difficulty Level Intermediate
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 40g fresh cooking yeast
- 80ml milk
- 1.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 240ml hot water
- 12ml oil
- 500g flour
- Yeast placed to grow in 100ml warm (not hot) milk mixed with sugar and a teaspoon of flour.
- Make dough from all the ingredients which should be soft (softer than dough for buns) and let it grow for about 30-40 minutes.
- Once the dough is ready divide it into 16 pieces, make balls and again leave them about 10-15 minutes.
- From every ball to roll crust (as thinner as possible) and fry briefly (about 1-2 minutes on each side) in the hot pan for pancakes.
MyCookingIdeasRead more about this chef..
Find us on:
Pies as a specialty has long been present in our...
It's Never Too Much When We Talk About Chocolate Cakes...
Once I found this recipe, it repeatedly is used in...
advertisment The problems with lack of iron and hemoglobin are...
Extraordinary And Super Healthy Pizza Sauce